BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 26 February 2011

♪ It's cool we can still be friends _ Bright Eyes


Discovering new music always excites me. I could only wish 

I can listen to all the songs I still haven't heard yet. I'm not a 

musician myself, not even a sing talent bestowed upon 

me by the Lord above but I do appreciates it so much. 

Like this one  here by the BRIGHT EYES. A game mate 

on wordfeud (droid game) from Glasgow told me about 

this band. It sounds strange to me cause she named the 

band's genre "folk/punk" I'm completely aped about this

genre heard it for the fist time. Eager as me I looked into 

youtube. Then that was it,  found it sounds great and the 

way it was  sang the artist put so much emotion on it,

and the lyrics telling its story passionately and I think 

everybody can relate to it. Here it is, It's called,

"it's cool we can still be friends"


0 comments: