BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 20 February 2011

Some filming going on




Skipper Sean on white coat looking at me smiling

and the film guys discussing things up before boarding,

Steve said  (my crew mate right on stripe) they're from

the BBC which  is the giant when it comes to media here

in the UK.


Equipments loading with paps on the scene assisting the crews


gears had been loaded up the camera and sound devices

and that cudly-cute-huge mic obviously for recording sounds.


 filming begins, a bit wavy that day the boat was rolling 

slightly film crew carefully commenced shooting.


second camera on this speedy boat 


more action, the're making that view behind as background

here it is..


lovely, isn't it? I managed to take these shots using my

xperia x10 mini pro 5mp camera so handy for quick

shots. I'm no pro but I think I got good shots here,

almost? (not even close) lol.

0 comments: