BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 26 April 2011

♪ With you _ Jonah Johnson



"There was hope, there was faith

there was truth but I just couldn't get it

now there's love in my life can't let it go

I just won't let it

change has played its part

and it's healed my wounded heart..."


Original soundtrack from this film. A hardcore drama film -yah, I know, a girly kind

of film. Wasn't really my intension to watch it, but Cameron there, I'm a fan

and was bored on watch nothing to do. so I did. It is actually a good film. Not

 so unusual story but they acted it really well. I wept out -yes I did, like a child (smiley)...

It was the background songs really made me cry in a film. Darn sad songs!

In this one, the beach scene where they played the background song  HOME by Chantal

Kreviazuk. Perfect choice for that touchy-sad scene. All the songs in this film all good!

soundtrack list here

0 comments: